THE RECTO PVC SYSTEM FEATURES:
- system depth in from 2 3⁄4 in up to 3 5⁄32 in
- modern design based on simple contours
- advanced technological solutions
- available in different colors
- modern profile shape in line with the current trends in architecture
- very narrow profiles on the inside of a building let in even more light
- 6/5 -chamber system
- narrow profiles, height of the frame with the sash amount only
- large variety of colors (veneer)
- maximum glazing depth up to 48 mm / variant with STV® up to 50 mm
- greater rigidity of the window due to the application of the STV
Recto Window - Sets New Standards
- Thanks to our use of modern, and narrowest profiles, more natural light will enter your home.
- Following the current architectural trends, the Recto windows design will be the true embellishment of your home.
- The rich colour palette of the acrylcolor and veneers will allow you to adjust your windows to your individual style.
Straightforward Design Language
The system is based on a consistently sleek design language that is currently setting the tone in architecture. A range of matching glazing beads continues the consequent design of the exterior appearance also on to the interior side of the windows. Slim face widths in the frame and sash provide more light in the buildings.
Tapping Into The Full Potential
Whether in new construction or renovation, Recto impresses with its broad versatility. It is a complete system platform that includes windows, front doors and sliding doors. It can be expanded with the Baualu innovation of the STV bonding technology.
Stylish And Timeless
The clear, angled design of Recto has a refreshingly timeless effect and is in keeping with the modern architectural language. Especially in new buildings, angular forms and clear lines determine the trend towards open and quietly designed facades.
High stability and innovative construction of sash with the innovative STV® technology (dry gluing of a glass pane).